Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Irony alert!

I've previously revealed that I am an alien living in the U.S. After a particularly hairy time renewing my work visa, I've decided to finally go through with the onerous process of applying for a green card. (I've largely avoided it due to the costs and inconveniences associated with it - and due to the fact that it's not clear where in the world I'll go when I'm done being a post-doc).

That's just a long introduction to explain why I found this website while doing some searches for immigration information. I'll let them explain to you, in their own words, their mission:

Border Control is dedicated to ending illegal immigration by securing our nation's borders and reforming our immigration policies. Our organization accepts no financial support from any branch of government. All our support comes from concerned citizens who appreciate the work we are doing to seal our borders against drugs, disease, illegal migration and terrorism and wish to prserve our nation's language...
My bold. Their spelling.

Digg!

No comments: